|Build||Arrival 152mm SP3 - SRAM GX AXS EAGLE|
|Suspension||Fork- RockShox Lyrik Select+, 160mm Charger 3 RC, DebonAir+, 44mm Offset Shock- RockShox Super Deluxe Select+, 185x55, DebonAir+|
|Wheelset||We Are One Convergence Triad- Front Hub- I9 1/1, Rear Hub- I9 1/1|
|Drivetrain||Rear Derailleur - SRAM RD GX1 AXS LUNAR WITH BATTERY COVER Shifter - SRAM EC GX AXS EAGLE RH 2 BUTTON Cranks - SRAM FC GX1 C EAGLE B148 DUB 170 LUNAR 32 Cassette - SRAM XG 1275 10-52T Bottom Bracket - DUB BSA MTB73 Chain - SRAM XG 1275|
|Brakes||Brakes - SRAM Code R Rotors - SRAM Centerline 200mm front, 180mm rear|
|Controls||Headset - I9 RiX Bar & Stem - We Are One Da Package, 45mm Stem, 20mm Bar on M, 27.5mm Bar on L, 35mm Bar on XL Grips - SDG/ODI Hansolo Lock-on Dropper Post - Tellis Dropper post 31.6 - 150mm Saddle - SDG Bel-Air V3 Front Tire - Vittoria Mazza Enduro 2.6 Rear Tire - Vittoria Mazza Enduro 2.4|
|Dropper Post||Dropper Post - Tellis Dropper post 31.6 - M - 150mm, L - 170mm and XL - 200mm|
|Weight||L - 30.8 lbs *Weight without pedals and sealant|
|Purpose||Shred ready ride|
152 Geo and sizing
The Arrival is currently UDH compatible.
- 250mm for M
- 260mm for L
- 270mm for XL
Please confirm insertion specs on your dropper post as different droppers have unique insertion ranges.
L LN 320
- If the rider weight is between 100-125lbs, we recommend 350 to 375 spring rate
- If the rider weight is between 125-150lbs, we recommend 400 to 425 spring rate
- If the rider weight is between 150-175lbs, we recommend 450 to 475 spring rate
- If the rider weight is between 175-200lbs, we recommend 500 to 525 spring rate
- If the rider weight is between 200-225lbs, we recommend 550 to 575 spring rate
- If the rider weight is between 225-250lbs, we recommend 600 to 625 spring rate
- If the rider weight is between 250lbs and more, we recommend 650 to 675 spring rate
- 6 of Enduro Bearings 6901 LLU MAX Single row all stainless steel
- 4 of Enduro Bearings 3901 LLU MAX Double row standard
To give all customers the ability to adjust their preferred stack height. If we choose to go the route of a higher stack this removes that ability. The Arrival sits in a happy medium where you can run a lower stack and adjust by using a higher rise bar and spacers to hit that higher stack if you wish.
Q-factor is boost 168mm and 55mm chainline.
ZS Tapered 44mm/56mm headset.